Prince_Yackerz wrote:This whole topic is relatively stupid to debate because
1.) Define Best? It is a relative term.
Best skilled 1 on 1 , 2 v 2, best as in quantity with quality or just quality. Also, quality over length of time or just quality over short periods of time.
I'm sure there was a couple of 2 or 3 people clans that were near unbeatable for a month or so. Does that make them the best? Define best.
2.) Impossibility to compare based on generational gaps. Players that played with little or no lag in 2001 to end of JK never got to play the dial up guys in 1997 to 1998.
I'm suprised no one has VDS on the list or Prince for that matter as Prince was around since the founding of JK to the wipe from the zone.
Little known facts about Prince and VDS:
- Bartolo was originally a Prince member trained by Prince_Yevaud and me (back when I was still a rookie really)
- I was not the original founder of Prince.
- Prince started as a demo only clan in the summer of 1997
- Most of VDS's members were from originally Prince members. Some even quit VDS to join Prince and then rejoined VDS. We had quite a rivalry for a long time.
- These were the following people that were both in VDS and Prince at one point in time:
Most people won't recognize these names as elite but VDS members and I can verify these were top saberists of 2000 to 2002 era JK. Most of us do have experience beating older Ladder leaders like Judgement:
VDS and Prince Members: Axion, Sculpt, Gigas, Oxide, Novacaine, FroZen (not sure if he was in VDS or not), England, Sacred, Hexen, Zodiac, Pun, Zerocool, Eclipse, Neo(Copyrite)
A couple of these guys may have been notorious cheats, but who knows / who cares. I'm sure some of the 1997, 1998 JKers were too.
dsbr-mode wrote:if you list prince/vds then you have to list We Love Phelan, aka WLP. same skill levels.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest