Top JK Players Of All Time (Cleaned Up)

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2
DSbr_Phelan

Re: Top JK Players Of All Time (Cleaned Up)

Postby DSbr_Phelan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:43 am

sorry, we both know that I beat you regularly. But keep lieing.

this pic is dedicated to you though. obviously chronos has chosen you to be the next jk historian.

re jk historian: someone who lacked the skill to play at a high level when people actually played the game, as well as lies about anything they accomplished in every aspect of their life, real and internet.

congrats!

P.S here's some more to your list that didn't get mentioned because you are a dumb fuck newbie who has no idea what he's talking about.

Gresuf
Pointdexter
DS
Frost
etc...

Darklips

Postby Darklips » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:41 am

Hey Spank, weren't you in BSB with me ??

Darklips

Postby Darklips » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:14 pm

dP_SpAnKeR wrote:OMG it's darklips. Where did you come from? 1998 I was in BSB with you.

Hey Spank, I found this forum a fair while back, I keep an eye on it from time to time, there is just so much trash talk to read through first to find the good stuff :wink: . It does bring back memories of my very late nights and early mornings on the Zone to keep in touch with all my Pommy and Sepo friends :D

I think it's funny that the conversations haven't really changed, who's raping who, who is gay, who's a nigger. I didn't even talk like that when I was 10 years younger and playing JK, it must be an American thing lol

I don't think there will ever be a comunity like JK on the Zone again, it was a lot of fun (although I still have nightmares about AssKicker doing 360' spins and still pounding me with his Conc gun :( )

I think you made a valid point about MercyMan when I first started playing I always ran into him on public servers and couldn't believe how good he was at the time, hence why I joined BSB. It wasn't until I got better that I realised that all the really good players only played private games with people they knew, and I hadn't played against hardly any of them until I was good enough to make it fun. I never wanted to be a Clan jumper though so I stuck it out in BSB till the bitter end lol

Heres my old website, there some good screencaps of matches we were both in :mrgreen:

http://welcome.to/thebastards

Lips........

NiKoN

Postby NiKoN » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 pm

My top three for each setting in no particular order(FF Guns & FF Sabers). Too many people played to make a bigger list.

FF Guns:
DSbr_AssKicker
DSbr_AeRoN
WD_Death

FF Sabers:
Jeb
WD_Luke18
DSbr_JZA
WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

Return to “Jedi Knight”