Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2
Shinji

Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Postby Shinji » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:33 am

Who do you think were the 10 best Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II players of all time? And why? Tons of dudes have gone down in history for being good at one map with one force level, but there's only a few that stick out in my mind at being great at everything. The list was actually hard for me to complete since I can only remember about 6 or 7 of my zone names and aliases :b

REMEMBER: if they sucked at NF sabers, they shouldn't count. if they blow at CTF, they aren't the best. I'm talking about dudes that can play any map, force setting, or bizzare mod with confidence. Guys that could play with both darky and lighty, and play against them. Extra points should be awarded to players that played with their own style and strategy.

Cibril
WLM: pokemaster0@hotmail.com

Postby Cibril » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:26 am

That is realy hard to say .. Nice topic for a poll tho :D ...
for FF

Aeron Marez Reiko Shinji Nato Spanker Asskicker Narz

those just came in my mind for now

good to see u shinji
Last edited by Cibril on Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prince_Yackerz
God of NF Sabz

Postby Prince_Yackerz » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:39 pm

hmm that is really tough,. i never knew anyone that played Everything exceptionally well. Haha I knew how to play everything in JK.. and for awhile I did,. I never got amazingly good at anything other than sabers tho :)

hm.. id like to nominate Prince_Blight haha no one knows him but he could play anything ., at a near elite level.

VDS_KLaViER_VDS
AOL: Beethovenite

Postby VDS_KLaViER_VDS » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:15 pm

no one was great at all... or at least to SUPERSTAR status in all...

the well known jk players always found glory through ONE area and once in awhile you find these guys playing up to a decent level in the other area... but never really TOPS in everything.

There are number of people who were able to do everything on a "good" level. But great in all? That's hard... JK was a competitive game during its day.

eah_wacko
There Is No Escape

Postby eah_wacko » Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:19 pm

I'll own any of you at NF Sabz anyday. Bring it on! 8o)

NoVaCaiNe

Postby NoVaCaiNe » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:13 pm

Out of all of those names whoever listed.None of them were any good at nf sabs.So they wouldn't count as being "elite" at all the settings =)

Punk

Postby Punk » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:52 am

Best all-around players? Well, I'm not as old school as some, but I played with the best in 2002-2003 and I never met an 'old school' elite that overly impressed me. So, in no particular order...

Lisa (aka Phoenix_MDS) - Best setting FF BGJ, also great at all other settings. (Beat Vanion to win a NF BGJ tournament)

Spanker (granted, I don't know any good players who thinks he doesn't hack, but I've played him probably more than anybody, and even if he does hack he's still amazing at this game) - great at FF O, NF JI, and FF BGJ. Of course...no NF BGJ.

ok I'm tired of typing up full descriptions...

Aeron, Reiko, Desperadoz, Narz, Rain, oh, and me =)

There are numerous other people that I've played that are great at 1 or 2 settings, but not many that I know good at more than 2.

NiKoN

Postby NiKoN » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:14 am

bah, I was hoping to see my name out there a bit more. Thanks for the consideration Punk =)

NiKoN

Postby NiKoN » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:18 pm

My top 10 of great at every setting or closer than anyone else is:
Legacy_QuEsT (great at ctf, nf bgj, nf guns, and ff bgj with his gay protection on)
WD_NiGhTMaReZ (great at ff bgj, ff oasis, ctf, and ok at nf bgj)
JaG_AssKicker (great at ctf, ff guns, nf guns, and pretty good at ff bgj)
DSbr_AeRoN (great at ctf, ff guns, nf guns, and ff bgj)
WD_Luke18 (great at ff bgj, good at ff oasis, nf bgj)

I only gave my top 5 cuz it's really hard to think of 10. There are most likely more and I apologize if I didn't mention anyone else, these 5 just stick out to me. I left myself out because I thought it would be dumb to include myself on my own list.

Mask

Postby Mask » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:20 pm

what the fuck, merlin was newbie in every setting

Return to “Jedi Knight”