Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2
NiKoN

Re: Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Postby NiKoN » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:30 pm

nighthawk wrote:
NiKoN wrote:
nighthawk wrote:You also edit your post like a stupid fucking mexican that you are. Way to capitalize N in Nice you fucking beaner.

Wow, good come back! You've gone from "fucking newb" to "editing" posts. Stop making yourself look like a dumbshit, prove to you that I'm not a newbie? haha yeah ok

Everyone who played the game pre 2001 knows how shitty you were. Getting good in spankers 2004 era means jack shit.

Stupid fucking newbie.

You mean the people who played this game but have never played me? People like you and g3n and other NF gunners/saberists? haha ok, btw I already mentioned I stopped playing in 01 faggot.
WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

Darklips

Postby Darklips » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:33 am

Raven was WD before he was DSbr. He won 2 CWT 2v2 FF Guns with WD. The first he teamed with WD_Death, and the second with Marez. Won both times against Asskicker and Sithlord in the finals.

Don't forget about VIP also Reiko, as usual the WD calling got hold of him, then he tried to clean himself up a little by bathing with DSbr :mrgreen: I used to love being in the server with the 4 of those guys, hell of a fast pased game, Death and Raven were 2 of the most gracious players on the Zone, always willing to give advise and constructive critisism. Still WhiteWhitch was my favorite :wink:

Darklips

NiKoN

Postby NiKoN » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 am

nighthawk wrote:We played many times as I had mentioned before. I also understand it's easy to forget the times you get raped. So I understand that you forgot such ownages.

Now please leave this thread of honor as it doesn't need to be polluted by newbies such as yourself. Go make your own newbies of JK thread if you wish to post stupid shit that no one cares about. Better yet, go post on the Prince board you baddie.

It's funny how you are the only person to say that you've "raped" me or even played me for that matter, even though it never happened. Just keep saying that to yourself.

ViP_RaVeN and Death were always helpful. Death never got into the whole trash talking thing, maybe that's a reason why he's not mentioned as much for being a top FF Gunner.

Darklips

Postby Darklips » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:54 am

nighthawk wrote:he's mentioned as the top gunner of the 2004 era by newbies such as yourself

he was not the top ff gunner during jk prime neither were you or your gay friend spanker

As far as I remeber, Death pretty much retired in about 2000-2001 ?? unless he had a comeback in 2004? I played against Narz, AK, Marez, Raven, Inferno_BOTH, Death all regularly for nearly 2 years (late 1999 to mid 2001), they were all great (though Ass kicker used to pound my individual game plan more than most) I would confidently say that not one of the others in this group would say Death wasn't a top player.

Lips......

NiKoN

Postby NiKoN » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:54 pm

nighthawk wrote:he's mentioned as the top gunner of the 2004 era by newbies such as yourself

he was not the top ff gunner during jk prime neither were you or your gay friend spanker

Death went up against AssKicker and Sithlord in a CWT in FF Guns...and won. You can't compare the skill level between AssKicker and Sithlord against Porkch0p and Patwar or any other old school top ff gunners you think you can name.

Prince_Yackerz
God of NF Sabz

Postby Prince_Yackerz » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:38 pm

Hey NiKon / Reiko
Found a clip from a screenshot of you and me and Prince_Blight in what looks like a FF Canyon Oasis game.

http://princeclan.limewebs.com/screens/picofweek55.jpg

Not sure of the date but I"m guessing late 1999 or early 2000. (I stopped playing FF after I realized I sucked at it around then, and that is about the time of Prince_Blight.)

Let's keep our egos in check :-P

Return to “Jedi Knight”