Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2
NiKoN

Re: Top 5 (or 10) all-around JK players of "all time?"

Postby NiKoN » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:28 pm

what does this screen shot prove? It looks like a ffa and seems I could have joined it 10-15min after it started. Yes, lets keep our egos in check and try not to just look at screen shots that don't tell the whole story.

nightfaggot, shut the fuck up
WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

NTS_Zardoz

Postby NTS_Zardoz » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm

pathetic little bird

Prince_Yackerz
God of NF Sabz

Postby Prince_Yackerz » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 am

NiKoN wrote:what does this screen shot prove? It looks like a ffa and seems I could have joined it 10-15min after it started. Yes, lets keep our egos in check and try not to just look at screen shots that don't tell the whole story.

nightfaggot, shut the fuck up

It could have been a FFA; you are right Reiko. However, to my recollection I remember setting up that game between you and Blight because you thought all Prince sucked at FF. I can't recall if I sucked it up and allowed him to kill me a lot.

Regardless, Blight was one good player at FF. In my opinion, one of the best in the game. I never saw him lose.
No one knows him though since he was in Prince for only a couple years (2000-2001). I recently talked to him.. somewhere. Not sure haha. So hard to keep track of people.

NiKoN

Postby NiKoN » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:33 am

I think your memory is a little hazy. If that were true, I would have just played him 1v1 and let him host, no point having you being in the game. I don't remember talking shit about Prince, I only said shit to people who would say shit about me. Plus the screen shot looks a bit weird like gen said, the bottom of Prince_Blight looks cut off.

Prince_Yackerz
God of NF Sabz

Postby Prince_Yackerz » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 pm

NiKoN wrote:I think your memory is a little hazy. If that were true, I would have just played him 1v1 and let him host, no point having you being in the game. I don't remember talking shit about Prince, I only said shit to people who would say shit about me. Plus the screen shot looks a bit weird like gen said, the bottom of Prince_Blight looks cut off.

It's probably because I resized it so it would load quicker on my dial-up modem of 2001 or whenever I took the picture.
I'll have to ask Blight if he remembers that game. I doubt he will, but who knows haha.
Maybe we can have a rematch Reiko vs. Blight someday. :-P
Ya, I always thought you were ok with Prince.
There is a good 50% of the people here on this board though that refuse to at least respect the contributions of Prince to JK.

NiKoN

Postby NiKoN » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:38 am

nighthawk wrote:I'm still dying here

no one gives a shit about you, shut the fuck up.

dsbr-mode

Postby dsbr-mode » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:43 pm

yackman shut the fuck up. if you have the time maybe you should find a loaded gun and after pointing it at your head be sure to pull the trigger.
genetix is the best

Return to “Jedi Knight”