Suggestion

The JKDS Forum. As of 1/1/07, the JKDS is SHUTDOWN. This forum is locked for posting but is still accessable for viewing purposes.
KurganJKnet

Childish flame-bait noted and ignored.

Postby KurganJKnet » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:14 am

DSbr_interlopeR wrote:kurgan who the f**k are you?

i guarentee i can own you in any setting

YES i do play fulll force guns, and i guarentee i can put you in the negatives

are you retarded?

If you were on my side from the first, you wouldn't resort to insults to thank me, nor would you have to ask who I am (even sarcastically), so that's all I need say about that! :D

KurganJKnet

Postby KurganJKnet » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:20 am

Shinji wrote:Hey buddy why don't you drop by #jk on irc.zirc.org. It's where all the coolest JK players and Star Wars friends hang out. I'm sure you've probably figured that out by now. And I'm almost certain you're a cleverly disguised alias, but not 100% and maybe we've just never crossed paths.

Who do you suspect me of being? I've used this name in the game since at least '97 (or "The Kurgan" to be exact, long associated with JediKnight.net).

I rarely ever use IRC (when I do people just ignore or mess around it seems, rarely do I find a channel where stuff actually happens), even today, but I do have it, and yes, I have heard about the place where the coolest players hang out these days! I don't have much time for gaming these days, but I did get excited when I heard about (and finally tried) the JKE project and connected to the dedicated server. Now I'm just wishing I could get some people now and then to play some of the game modes I used to love back in the day, not just the same old NF stuff that seems so hot (still!) to some folks. ;)

Since my vacation ends today, I will have to wait till the weekend probably to check things out, but you never know you might see me! You can also contact me on IM or email or whatever anytime.

Return to “Archive: Jedi Knight Dedicated Server (2005-2006)”